New England Bank offers both INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY HEALTH SAVINGS Accounts for those individuals who want to save for current and future medical expenses while enrolled in a high deductible health plan.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-exempt account, established exclusively for the purpose of paying for:
- Qualified medical expenses
- Qualified preventative care
- Qualified long-term care insurance
- COBRA continuation
- Health insurance in effect while receiving unemployment compensation under any federal or state law
- Any health insurance other than a Medicare Supplemental policy if you are 65 years of age or older.
Come in and ask more about Health Savings Accounts at any one of our conveniently located branch offices.
At New England Bank, we're "All the bank you'll ever need".